Monday, September 23, 2013

National Breast Cancer Awareness Month Approaches

It's that time of year again.  While I'm surrounded with fall colors and Halloween decorations in shops, blogs, and social media sites, all I see is pink.    Yes, I'm following my pinkified head hair tradition again this year.  Here's a quick pic from today...

Two-Tone!
I don't want to nag you.  You know what you need to do.  But, if it's been a while you can find a list of low-cost screening locations near you at the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month'swebsite and often local providers will have special deals to commemorate the month.


O.K. now run go take care of yourself because I said so and I'm smart.  See, I have glasses...

Molecules.

Seriously, do it for you and for your family.  I miss my mom everyday.

Hugs and stuff!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...